Terms & Conditions
You or Your - Customer or entity who orders products, online or offline
Product or Products - products offered for sale on the Bilancia Limited website
GST - Goods and Services Tax
Force majeure - fire, unforseeable accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law/order/proclamation/regulation/demand or requirement of any Government or Government agency (including local Government), strikes, labour disputes, electricity or communication failures or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Bilancia Limited
Website - The Bilancia Limited sales website
- By using our website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated.
- When you purchase products via www.bilancia.co.nz you accept these Terms and Conditions, and the specific conditions that apply to that purchase.
- Together these terms and conditions form a legal contract between you and Bilancia Limited, when you purchase wine or goods.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions please email us.
SALE AND SUPPLY OF ALCOHOL ACT 2012
- Pursuant to the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 all purchasers and recipients of liquor must be 18 years of age or over.
- It is illegal to make a false declaration of age in order to purchase liquor.
- If you are under 18 years of age do not attempt to use this site to purchase liquor.
- Proof of age may be requested on delivery
PRICING, FREIGHT AND PURCHASE POLICY
- At present, we are only able to accept orders for shipping within New Zealand. For international enquiries, please visit the distributor section of our website to find your nearest distributor or make an enquiry here.
- All prices are per bottle and are quoted in New Zealand dollars including GST.
- We make every effort to correctly display our prices on this website. However if a price is incorrect we reserve the right not to proceed with your order at the incorrect price.
- Bilancia Limited is the name that will appear on cardholder statements.
- No order will be shipped until payment has been received and the funds cleared.
- If you pay by credit card you agree to indemnify us against any default by your credit card company to make payment to us in full.
- We use "Payment Express" to facilitate Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) payments and Account to Account transfers. Please visit Payment Express for Security information.
PRODUCT AND SHIPPING GUARANTEES
- Delivery will be made to the address nominated by you within New Zealand.
- Products are insured to the point where they are delivered to address. We are not responsible for damage or theft to goods beyond this point. Please be sure to provide appropriate delivery instructions to avoid these types of losses. Loss is not covered if the goods are left under instruction to leave if unattended.
- Delivery will usually be made within 5-7 business days. Where there is a lead time or delay for manufacture, we will contact you to confirm dates.
- If your delivery has been damaged in transit we will replace it for you. Please note that damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery and that we may request photo verification of the damaged goods.
- If your order has been incorrectly packed and is not what you have been invoiced for, we will fix it. Please note that packing errors must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Return shipping costs will be at our expense.
- If you receive faulty wine we will replace it for you or refund your credit card. If we request that you return the wine, it will be at our expense.
- If, for any reason, you are not happy with your order or simply find the wine is not to your taste, we will replace any unopened bottles with another product of equal value or refund your credit card. This return must be made within one month of purchase. Return shipping in this instance will be at purchaser's expense.
- In the event that we fail to deliver any products, you may elect to cancel your order in respect only of the products not delivered unless we have contacted you and you have agreed to delivery at a later date.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
- Details provided on this website (except Credit Card details) will be kept on file in our system. Systems are in place to ensure your privacy is protected from unauthorised access and improper use.
- The customer acknowledges that Bilancia Limited will provide its employees and/or agents with the customer's personal information to enable Bilancia Limited to deliver products to or on behalf of the customer.
- Any information we collect will not be shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
- We may send further emails to advise you of newly released exclusive offers, particularly limited offers or offers which we think may be of particular interest to you.
- Under the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007, you must have consented to receiving commercial emails. Consent can be explicit, inferred or deemed. From newsletter registration or purchases online, or received correspondence, we infer that we have your consent to continue sending emails from time to time. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email. Upon receipt of this advice we will remove your email address from the mailing list used by us for such offers.
SITE CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights in this site are owned by Bilancia Limited.
- Copying or reproduction of any of the site content is only permitted with prior written approval from Bilancia Limited. Contact us here to request permission.
- All information provided on our website is presented in good faith. Where we have included links to other websites, it is for your convenience and interest. We cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of websites linked to or from this site.
- This site is controlled and operated from New Zealand and is subject to the laws of New Zealand. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to this site is not illegal or prohibited and for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in this site in violation of New Zealand laws and regulations.
- Bilancia Limited will be excused from its obligation to a customer when Bilancia Limited is prevented from performing its obligations by an occurrence of force majeure.